All Mine 2 Background

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hillary & Paul's Wedding

Over Labor Day Weekend, I attended a wedding in Chicago for my friends Hillary and Paul. Hillary and Paul are from Chicago and went to Purdue, but I did not know them there. I met them after I moved down to Texas where I worked with Paul, and coincidentally moved into their same apartment complex. Paul would always talk about his girlfriend, Hillary and the things she liked to do. I said, I have to meet this girl Hillary because I think we would have a lot in common. A few weeks later, we went to Katy Mills Outlet mall (definitely a full day of shopping), and the rest is history.

I was honored to be a bridesmaid in their wedding. It was fun (and stressful at times) helping Hillary out with all the pre-wedding planning, but in the end, it was a fabulous event. Enjoy the pictures, taken by Chris and Carol Buckley, friends of the Bride & Groom, and Chris is Paul and my co-worker. Chris and Carol are in the process of creating thier own photography company called E4. Here is the first cut of the pictures. More to come...











No comments: