All Mine 2 Background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spooktastic Decorations

I - LOVE - HALLOWEEN
I think it's because it's the official start of fall. Plus it's the holiday that kicks off the season of holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas, New Years, followed by Valentine's Day).

I love decorating. I love costumes. I love handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. I love baking spooky treats. I love Halloween parties. Halloween is the best.

So I have decided that if I was going to put all time time and energy into putting up decorations, it made the most sense to put them up early, in order to enjoy them as long as possible. Makes sense right? So I started this weekend. Take a look inside my spooktacular home.
It started with these mercury glass candle sticks from the new 'Elle home decor' collection at Kohl's. They were 30% off, and just by sweetly asking, the guy at the register gave me an additional 15% off coupon toward them. SWEET!

 I found black glitter spiders at Walmart (8 for $2)!!
And see the cutest pumpkin candle I picked up a few weeks ago at Bath and Body Works

Obsessed...
Next we have pics of the dining room. I snatched a bag of mini pumpkins at Walmart for $2.50! Actually they rang up for $2.98, but you know I had the cashier correct it... What! I'm not about to lose out on 48 cents! I just swapped out the candles from my regular table decor with the pumpkins.

I just used decorator moss for under the pumpkins to fill it in a bit


Enjoy your Halloween everyone!

No comments: