All Mine 2 Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Saw the Sign

Hey ya'll, I just returned from 2 weeks in Alabama where I was doing some training for work. I have to admit I was a hater before traveling to the beautiful state of AL, but that was only because I had never been there and therefore had no idea what I was talking about. Weird how that happens, huh? For those interested, I still stand firm on my distaste for other states such as: Michigan and Ohio.
Real quickly, let me summarize why Alabama was bringin' it:
1. I got tons of compliments on my hair.
2. Random strangers were nice to me. For example: they lady in the Kroger parking lot who was compelled to inform me of the major sale going on at Dillards... and you know how I love sales.
3. There was no traffic.
4. Fried okra


So yeah, traveling for work is AWESOME. For one, I had satellite radio in my car! I was totally jammin' to 'The Heat' every day, for reals. And next, I got to meet so many people from other areas of my center as well as other NASA centers. I made a bunch of friends from my class who were kind enough to keep me entertained the entire 2 weeks. I swear I ate my way through the city of Huntsville, AL with these folks (thanks George, our native Huntsville resident who knew his stuff when it came to Blue Plate specials!). I noticed there were a lot of signs in this town. And so here we have the reason for my post.

THE SIGNS OF HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA


AMEN


Yup parents, they're talking about YOUR kids

Darn! I where am I going to spit now?
 
Welcome to the south

No comments: